Representative Payee

What is it?

A person who manages your Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and/or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) check. If you get Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and need help managing the money or checks and paying bills, you can ask for a Representative Payee from the Social Security Administration (SSA). The payee will get the check and must use the money for the things you want and need.

How do I learn more?

You do not need legal services to set up a Representative Payee. Contact your local SSA office or other benefits administration office for more information. You may also find helpful information on SSA’s website:

Guide for Representative Payees (Electronic)
Guide for Representative Payees (Printable)

Contact to Listing Owner

Captcha Code